Fw: CNN vote for Palestine

----- Original Message -----
From: M. Zeidan
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:40 PM
Subject: CNN vote for Palestine

Vote for Palestine at the CNN:

http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com/gz/?

Dear friends,

I'm forwarding to u a messag I'v received from a friend, it is poll on CNN about the about the war, the Israelis r forwarding this e-mail between them in order for them to vote and u can read the e-mail they wrote there r 2 copies one in Hebrew and one in english. Let us dissapoint them and vote for Palestine.

P.S.: Pleasse forward this e-mail to ur friends