Ritireranno il Premio per conto di RAWA: Maryam e Sahar (con rispettive bimbe!)

Il premio verrà conferito nel corso di una cerimonia che si terrà il 25 aprile 2009, nella sede del centro Balducci, a ZUGLIANO (Udine).

Noi andremo in massa (si fa per dire…)!!!

Se volete avere ulteriori informazioni, scrivete a cisda at tiscali.it

Cris

Da: centro balducci
Inviato: giovedì 12 marzo 2009 10.30
A: rawa
Oggetto: Honoris Dignitatis Balducci_Winner

Dear Friends of RAWA,

Our most friendly greetings from the whole Balducci Centre and  from the Committee of Decision,

We are writing to you about the Award Honoris Dignitatis Balducci

that will be delivered on Saturday, April  25th 2009, here at the Balducci centre, that some of you know.
The nominees that  arrived  indicate Rawa as the subject who has won the Prize, an award that expresses the exemplarity,
the courage, the coherence, the commitment and the perseverance, all these characteristics are underlined
by your being women in such an environment, so difficult as Afghanistan is.

So,  it is with great pleasure that we inform you that we will be honored to have a representative of your organization
here with us in Zugliano on April  25th, 2009 to receive the award. It will not be a mere formal moment whatsoever,
but it will be rich in contents, reflexions and contributions.

With our most friendly greetings in peace and solidarity,

Pierluigi Di Piazza, the whole Balducci Centre and the Committee of Decision

RAWA ha scritto:

Dear Pierluigi Di Piazza, and other friends of Balducci Centre and the Committee of Decision,

Thank you very much for your decision to award RAWA. We are so deeply thankful to everyone of you for the show of support and solidarity with your suffering Afghan sisters. We don't have enough words to express our gratitude and thanks for giving us such inspiring and meaningful award.

The award has such a huge moral value for us and it is an honor for us to be linked with such extra-ordinary and peace-loving friends and supporters through this award.

Your praise and support will inspire each and every activist of RAWA to fight for justice, democracy and human rights with more determination and courage.

We shake your hands and thank you once again from the bottom of our sorrowful hearts.

With due respect and love, Friba