Share the love! You've been invited to Gizmo Project

Title: Share the Love. Tell a Friend!
Stop paying for calls! Stop paying for calls! Download Gizmo Now! A Free phone for your computer

Your friend, , wants to tell you: "Hey, check out this free new software that lets you talk for free. I am using it now."

Just head over to GizmoProject.com and download a free phone for your computer. You can call any other member, anywhere in the world for free. Calls are crystal clear.

Download Gizmo Now!

The GizmoProject client works just like instant messaging, but you can use your voice. And unlike previous attempts at internet calling, calls go through fast, reliably, and with amazing quality.

So get a GizmoProject phone today and stop paying for calls across the street or across the globe!

Just click on the link below, and the friend who invited you will automatically be added to your phonebook when you first sign in.

Your account is free. The software is guaranteed to be spyware and adware free. And all calls to other members are free, no matter where you are in the world.

Download the GizmoProject phone now.

Testimonials

It is so easy, I made my first call within seconds of downloading the software

The quality of my call to my sister in Europe was so good it was eerie!

First I got my friend in Japan using it, now all of my friends and family have a GizmoProject phone. It's great!