four VERY important items: Atzmon, Amayreh, Palestinian Society's open letter to Abbas and I heard the news today, oh boy: Paul is Dead

On Palestine Think Tank, some very important new items, ALL OF THEM "MUST READS!"

1) Gilad Atzmon's latest paper on the UN General Assembly Speech given by Peres
http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/09/25/gilad-atzmon-taking-elder-peres-apart/
2) Khalid Amayreh's report on a secret meeting between Israeli Generals and PA Generals... WAR SCENARIOS
http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/09/23/journalist-discloses-details-of-israeli-pa-security-meeting/
3) Open letter to Mahmoud Abbas by Palestinian civil society representatives.
http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/09/25/open-letter-to-president-mahmoud-abbas/
4) Didn't anybody tell him? Didn't anybody see? There's an apartheid wall in Palestine, and people dying to be free, oh yeah. Macca isn't going to wait for Israel to turn 64, he wants to sing, They say it's your birthday, well happy birthday to you in Israel. We have the video of his rehearsals.. sounds quite a bit like Artie Fishel....
http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/09/22/paul-mccartney-rehearsal-prior-to-israel-concert-exclusive-footage/
To see the take of it from London's most lovable Aunti Ziona, see:
http://azvas.blogspot.com/2008/09/aunties-open-letter-to-paul-mccartney.html

Visit www.palestinethinktank.com for more!