Erdogan at Davos... quotes Gilad Atzmon to rebut the lies of Shimon Peres!

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/01/30/ptt-pride-erdogan-at-world-economic-forum-cites-our-editor-gilad-atzmon/

One of our editors, (a jack of all trades Gilad Atzmon) was cited by the Turkish Prime Minister right before storming off the stage at the World Economic Forum. Being appalled by the applause received in the lengthy justification of the War Crimes committed against the People of Gaza, Erdogan asked to be allowed to respond, as such a closing speech could not be left unaddressed.

We publish the video, its transcript, a report of Erdogan's hero's welcome back to Turkey and our Palestine Think Tank Editorial. Please share, publish, link. We feel it is an important moment in truth and discourse.